sugar free coconut flour - banana waffles
Hi there! I´m starting my blog sharing this very simple recipe of waffles for two.
Here it goes:
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup warm water (or almond milk if you wish)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- a little bit of cinnamon
- a pinch of pink Himalaya salt
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1 banana
- fruits on top: pomegranate or berries
- Thermomix (or any other blender)
- a waffle iron
- put the eggs in a bowl and beat them
- add all the ingredients into the blender (except the pomegranate) and mix them until they are all blended
- add a small quantity of the mixture to the iron waffle
- leave it for about 3 minutes
- waffles is done. next!
- add the pomegranate on top
- put the waffles on a nice plate and don´t forget to take some pictures!