Coconut Flour Waffles with Kiwi
Hey lovelies! How are you? Do you find the time in the morning to make waffles or pancakes? Although they are so easy to make, I can´t make them before I go to work.
That´s why weekends are made ;)
Here goes a quick recipe with a few steps to make delicious waffles.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 3 eggs
- a pinch of pink Himalaya salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons honey
- a pinch of organic vanilla powder
- coconut oil to grease the waffle iron
- 2 peeled kiwi
- a handful of nuts
- Preheat the iron waffle. Beat the eggs in a small bowl for about two minutes until they are fluffy. Add the milk and one tablespoon of honey and vanilla
- Combine coconut flour, baking soda, and the salt in another bowl and whisk together until you have a liquid paste
- Grease the iron waffle with the coconut oil
- Add a small amount of the paste in the iron waffle and waffle it for about 1-2 minutes
- Repeat this big waffley till you run out of paste
- Cut the kiwi into slices, and put them on top
- Add one tablespoon of honey instead sugar
Note: I´m not a cook, I´m just sharing how I made the waffles.