Valencia, my dear
Hola from Valenciaaaa!!!!! If you follow me on Instagram or on Snapchat (Zaranovaa), you already now by now that today I started my holidays.
We flew from Vienna to Valencia. The boarding was at 05.45, so we hat to wake up very early. I set my alarm clock at 04:00, but my dear fiancé decided to woke me up a little earlier, like 20 Minutes or so.
Well, but who cares the lack of sleep, when you go on vacation? I was so excited, and I still am, because Valencia is my hometown. Maybe you know that I am Romanian (I was born in Romania), but as I was little, we moved to Spain (daddy, mommy, sister and I). So for me, my home is Spain.
Since I moved to Vienna 5 years ago, I missed this country so much! The salty smell from the sea, the aroma of freshly baked bread, the noises, the sun... this small things speak to my heart.
Maybe if you also moved from your country you know what I´m talking about.
And now, if you want, follow few of my Spanish steps through the following pictures.
1. At the Airport in Vienna, ready to take off! So happyyyy
2. Me dressed up as a toast and feeling pretty.
3. This gorgeous building is the Bank of Valencia.
4. Our breakfast place: Bluebell Coffee.
5. A matcha latte for me please: ´cause is so photogenic and I like to drink it cold ;)
6. Toast with salmon, cucumber and cheese, toast with tomato, basil and mozzarella.
7. Next stop, let´s walk our first valenciano steps. That´s me in front of the City Hall.
P.S. I knew he was taking a picture of me. This is my way to "look at the camera". Hilarious, right? ;)
8. Gorgeous flowers? Oh yes. A bouquet of Margaritas for me por favor? Gracias y buen día :)
How pretty are they!
9. The National Museum of Ceramics and Sumptuary Arts. Gorgeous façade!
10. Espresso. Good!
11. After a while, we got tired and went to our place. Enough for today! Tomorrow more. Are you readddyy???
Have you ever been to Valencia? What did you like the most?