How I edit my pictures on Instagram

How I edit my pictures on Instagram

Recently I´ve been asked quit a lot how I edit my pictures. That´s why I decided to write a blog post about it. And thanks a lot for those who ask, I´m happy you like my editing. 

However, there´s no big secret on which filters I use. The most important thing is to have a good light when taking the pictures. That way you won´t alterate that much the original quality of the picture.

First thing you should know is that I take almost 80% of my pictures with the iPhone 6. The other 20% I use a Nikon reflex camera, which I´m planning to sell and get a smaller one that can fit in my super tiny bag. 

So these are the apps that I use to edit my pics:

  • Vscocam: My favourite filters are A4, A9, S2 and SE3. I always adjust the Clarity between +2 and +3, as well as the Sharpness.
  • Lightroom: I adjust the Clarity and sometimes the color tones.
  • Enlight: One of my favourite apps. I use it a lot. Go to Bild, then to the options Adjust or/and Clarity. Select the ones that you like more and suit your feed.
  • Snapseed: I love it! I use the brush a lot, where you can add more Saturation, Light or Exposure. I also use it when I write my Instagram Stories.
  • PicTapGo: I use the bright filter. According to the picture I edit, I adjust it from a medium to a maximum of intensity.
  • Afterlight: Needed only when I want that dusty effect.
  • UNUM: it´s very helpful when you arrange your feed. It allows you to move the pictures and see which fits the best near to your last one.

I always use two or more apps, like for example Lightroom and PicTapGo, or Lightroom and Snapseed, or a combination between them.

If you have any questions please write a comment below. 

Here are some examples of before and after pictures.

 

 

get my look

get my look

20 things you probably don´t know about me

20 things you probably don´t know about me